- client relationship
- Good Subject Knoweldge
- Customer Experience
- Can have to put extra effort to meet deadlines
Car Wash Field Service Representative – *MINNESOTA*
Farmington, United States
Welcome to ChemQuest! We strive to manufacture and provide the best bulk car wash soap for all types of car washes, including automatics, self-serves, tunnels and truck washes. Our innovative car wash products include High pH Presoaks, Low pH Presoaks, Triple Foams, Drying Agents & Waxes, Wheel & Tire Cleaners, and more! Our team of industry professionals can help you find the best soaps for your business while providing top quality services that keep your wash running at peak efficiency.
The Car Wash Field Service Representative services equipment and provides delivery of chemical products to car washes and related businesses within their geographical area of responsibility.
- Self-motivated – reliable and punctual.
- Able to work independently with little direction.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Basic Computer/ typing skills.
- Desire to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Some chemical knowledge is a plus.
- Willing and able to travel overnight on occasion.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug test, and driving history review.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Minnesota driver’s license without restrictions.
- Competitive wage
- Health, dental, and vision plans.
- Supplemental insurance plan.
- 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
- Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
- PTO and Holiday Plan.
- Company issued phone and iPad.
- Use of Company vehicle including tools and supplies needed to service carwash equipment, upon completion of probationary period.
- Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).
Our benefits include health, dental, and vision plans, alongside a 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment. Additionally, we also offer group life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance plans, and a PTO/Holiday plan.
After 6 months of retaining employment with ChemQuest, you are eligible to begin receiving quarterly bonuses. These bonuses are provided for the purpose of giving back to our hard-working employees who dedicate their time and energy to the company.
We provide cross-training opportunities, and encourage all our employees to grow both personally and professionally. You’ll never feel like you’re trapped at ChemQuest, as we keep thing exciting and fresh.
Our wages are competitive for what’s offered in the corresponding field, and area around our locations. We ensure that you get the best salary for the work that you do, with opportunities of growth open.