- Product & Supplier Knowledge
- Can have to put extra effort to meet deadlines
- Product Management
Production 1 – Full Time
Farmington, United States
Welcome to ChemQuest! We strive to manufacture and provide the best bulk car wash soap for all types of car washes, including automatics, self-serves, tunnels and truck washes. Our innovative car wash products include High pH Presoaks, Low pH Presoaks, Triple Foams, Drying Agents & Waxes, Wheel & Tire Cleaners, and more! Our team of industry professionals can help you find the best soaps for your business while providing top quality services that keep your wash running at peak efficiency.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Self-motivated – reliable and punctual.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge of pumps and plumbing a plus.
- Able to operate a motorized vehicle. Forklift skills a plus.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. frequently.
- Able to work occasional overtime as needed.
- Must pass pre-employment physical & drug test.
- Health, dental, and vision plans.
- Supplemental insurance plan.
- 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
- Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
- PTO and Holiday Plan.
- Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).
We offer cross-training opportunities to advance within our company, too!
- Operate machinery or pumping equipment that packages liquid or powdered products into containers.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items.
- Ensure quality and conformity of packaged products to company and customer standards.
- Stack finished packaged items on to skids or into bins.
Our benefits include health, dental, and vision plans, alongside a 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment. Additionally, we also offer group life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance plans, and a PTO/Holiday plan.
After 6 months of retaining employment with ChemQuest, you are eligible to begin receiving quarterly bonuses. These bonuses are provided for the purpose of giving back to our hard-working employees who dedicate their time and energy to the company.
We provide cross-training opportunities, and encourage all our employees to grow both personally and professionally. You’ll never feel like you’re trapped at ChemQuest, as we keep thing exciting and fresh.
Our wages are competitive for what’s offered in the corresponding field, and area around our locations. We ensure that you get the best salary for the work that you do, with opportunities of growth open.